Sealing set for 3 ducts/ cables
for sealing service entries in buildings and cable duct systems with multiple (double or triple) ducts, micro ducts and/or cables
The sealing set consist of sealing elements and sealing clips, and provides an economical alternative for the subsequent sealing of cable access manholes, service entries in buildings with multiple duct and cable systems and microducts in technical buildings, transformer stations or substations. A substitute for shrink and rubber gasket technologies.
On inflation, the sealing element expands to fill the area to be sealed. The element can be removed by simply deflating it via the valve. Specially developed materials prevent permanent adhesion of the element to its surroundings, guaranteeing fast, easy removal.
The sealing elements are certified on the basis of Deutsche Telekom technical specification TS 0307/96 (Test method for ADE sealing elements for cable-configured ducts).
Sealing sets are available for:
- Areas of application
- Examples of applications
- Cost effectiveness
- Approval - T-Com
- Approval - DB Network
- Approval - ASFinaG
- References (German)
- Cable sealing for
onshore wind turbines
- Total leak rate/ Diffusion rate of sealing elements (valve)
Test certificate FO 04.10-PB 005/2005 (GEMTEC)
- Resistance of reusable sealing systems to chemicals,
petrol, diesel and leak detector agents
Test certificate FO 04.30-PB 175/2011 (TÜV - Süd)
- Storage life of reusable sealing elements with valve
Test certificate FO 04.80-PB 176/2011 (TÜV - Süd)
- Batch type test of reusable sealing elements
(new valve design)
Test certificate FO 04.90-PB 179/2011 (TÜV - Süd)
- Cable Sealing System
Test certificate FO 04.100-PB 160/2011 (TÜV - Süd)
- Attenuation change in indoor and outdoor single-mode
optical fibre cables due to lateral pressure
Test Certificate FO 04.110-PB 178/2011 (TÜV - Süd)
- Cost effectiveness of MaxCell multiple duct systems 4016-3
Test Certificate FO FO15.10-PB 31/2012
- Convenience: the sealing set provides all components necessary for installation.
- Long service life (> 20 years) due to reduced total leak rate [1.5 to 2.7 mbarl/ year].
- Reusable four times.
- Simple to handle, quick installation and removal (approx. 4 min).
- No damage to ducts or cables.